1. First, get in touch with us. It’s easy- we’re on social media, chat, text and all other channels!
2. An admissions representative will speak with you and answer all your questions.
3. Then, you’ll have a personal interview with a member of the Admissions Department. They’ll show you around and go over the program and enrollment information with you, your family and friends.
4. Your Admissions representative will personally assist you with the necessary paperwork.
5. Next, we’ll go into the Financial Aid Department and have a private discussion with our scholarships experts.
6. A non-refundable application fee of $75 is required prior to enrollment.
7. Eligible students must meet the criteria listed under Entrance Requirements.
8. To be admitted to a selected field of study, you will need to take an assessment and meet placement standards.
9. Finally, you will need to have a personal interview with the program director.